I should have been more clear.

I understand that header_checks can't be checked together, but do you all think
it reasonable to have a header_check for that specific address and then call a
filter specific to this situation, one that could analyze the compound
condition, or do you all avoid this kind of setup (if so, why)?

E.g.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
header_checks = /etc/postfix/checkme

/etc/postfix/checkme