Am 20.12.2014 um 20:44 schrieb nh:
I have a postfix/dovecot server, and I want to have one account per domain,
ie. :
*@Domain1.tld <-> User1 (+ sender only users (only "autop...@domain1.tld" in
example), like php mail function)
*@Domain2.tld <-> User2
*@Domain3.tld <-> User3
*@Domain4.tld <-> User4

I already succeed to make many domain to one user (except for other Linux
account (root, ...), who catch their mail, but I don't want that).
I also see if the logged user want to send on one of other domain, he can.

After some hours of tries, I ask for some help in my search.

How-to make one user receive all mail from one domain and can only send
mails from his domain (can send from all mails for his domain, and rejected
from others owner domain)

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_sender_login_mismatch
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch

Thanks, now it works with one account, I just buy a new domain for tests, so I test more tomorrow.