I am resubmitting this as I am not sure it made it out the door, System crash.

We use davical for our address book,.
It occurred to me that anybody who was in address book should probably pass the sender access check. So I created the following postgresql query, however it does not seem to work. I am not a SQL of any sort expert, so would somebody mind taking a look and telling me what I have screwed up.

*/SELECT CASE WHEN count(DISTINCT email) =1 then 'OK' ELSE 'DUNNO' END/**/
/**/FROM addressbook_address_email WHERE addressbook_address_email.email = '%s';/*

--
John Allenpost
KLaM