Hi,
I'm using postfix-2.10.5 on fedora20 with amavisd-new and spamassassin, as well as greylisting, and would like to create a spam honeypot.

The problem is that postfix is configured on my system with zen, postscreen, and other methods to block spam based on IP. Is there any way to disable these checks for a specific domain or specific user in a specific domain such that I can create a bogus user email in my domain?

Is there any existing documentation on how to create a spam honeypot as it relates to doing it on a production server, or do I really need to just create a virtual machine with a basic postfix configuration to do this?

Thanks,
Alex