El 29/01/2015 a las 18:46, Aravindhan escribió:
I have installed postfix mail server in ubuntu machine. I configured the mail
server as well as DNS properly.

Mails are sent from our mail server properly, but all the mails are listed
in the spam folder(in Yahoo & Outlook). It is listing properly in the inbox
in Gmail.

I have implemented the following methodologies to prevent the SPAM, which is
as follows,

        * SPF
        * DKIM
        * Domain Keys

After the above implementation, Headers of the email is as follows,

     To:Subject:From;b=key

I have checked the several email testing service to detect why our emails
are marked as spam and the result is as follows,

        * Sent the mail to the "check-a...@verifier.port25.com" and got
        the authentication report mail.
                Summary of Results
                SPF check:          pass
                DomainKeys check:   pass
                DKIM check:         pass
                Sender-ID check:    pass
                SpamAssassin check: ham

        * Tested the email with "https://www.mail-tester.com/"; and got the score
"9.3/10".

        * Checked our mail server IP address in
       "http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check"; and our IP address is
        not blacklisted.

Note:

* Mailserver hosted in Amazon EC2 instance with a static IP address (connect
to internet, and all traffic ports are opened for inbound and outbound in
security groups).

* Mail sending service limit has been increased properly(Support query has
been raised to amazon and the mail restriction has been removed in our
account).

* I am using self signed certificate in my Mail server.

Can any one let us know, how to prevent the email sent as spam. Is there
anything, we need to look into our mail server configuration?