Am 06.02.2015 um 14:52 schrieb li...@rhsoft.net:
Am 06.02.2015 um 14:43 schrieb Charles Marcus:
Well... ok, so now I just have to figure out what I'm missing/doing
wrong.

Hmmm... ok, just moved it from smtpd_relay_restrictions to
submission_client_restrictions and it works now...

But it still looks to me like it should have worked when called from
smtpd_relay_restrictions, or even smtpd_recipient_restrictions...

it's simple

* if there is any permit in front - well....
* if you are using specific "submission_client_restrictions"
   and have placed the access table in front of any permit it
   works

in that context postfix is dead-simple

the first action stops the rest inside of the restricition list, no
matter if it is OK or REJECT and so if you have permit-rules like
mynetworks or sasl-authenticated in front your access table is never
called at all

the same if you have a OK somewhere but another rule before says REJECT

and BTW one reason more to make a transport
it is not affected by other restrictions

it just comes at the end of the chain when postfix now would accept the message even by a explicit OK in any restriction table

http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html
exemple.com  error:did you mean 'exAmple.com'?