Hi,

We have an ISP. We have lots of users. They use our smtp server to
send mail. Very often we are facing a problem. Sometimes huge unwanted
mail comes from our users to smtp server who are basically behind nat
IP and make our smtp server's IP listed in many black list sites like
SORBS and others. As a result googel, yahoo, hotmail and many more
site stop receiving mail from our server. How to stop this problem. I
know this is happen due to kind of worm and others things. But what I
have to do so that my smtp don't receive those mail and won't get
black listed.

Please help.

Regards.

Tuhin.