Dear Viktor,

sorry, i got your mail quite delayed...

i can confirm this patch working, thank you!
> IIRC the main reason for the conflict detection in question is to
> avoid use of the shared directories also as per-instance directories.
Which is a very good idea and prevents many configuration errors.
> Use of the same pathname for two shared directories should also be
> avoided (thus solving your immediate problem).
It solves my problem, but i cannot see a technical reason why they
cannot have the same shared directories.
> Since Linux systems seem to lack a /usr/libexec, you can use:
>
>       daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
>       shlib_directory = /usr/lib/postfix/lib
>
> This is something the distribution maintainers will have to figure
> out.  If you are a distribution maintainer, please DO NOT apply
> the above patch unless it is first adopted upstream.
Since, as you said, some distributions lack /usr/libexec, wouldn't it be
a better idea to leave it up to the package/distribution maintainers to
separate shared objects from shared executables?

Andreas