On 2/23/15 2:08 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Wietse:
>> Milters must see the entire SMTP session, not just the RCPT TO
>> command.
>>
>> If you want different Milters for different domains, configure
>> different smtpd services in master.cf, each listening on a different
>> IP address, one with milter and one without. Then point each
>> domain's MX records to the appropriate IP address.
> Kirill Peskov:
>> Ouch! Sounds not really as 'elegant' solution... Thank you for the quick
>> response, anyway.
> There is nothing inelegant about using two IP addresses, but I
> suppose you don't have that.
>
>> Is there any way to pass the message through content filter (which
>> can potentially amend the content of the message or even bounce
>> it if the message does not fit certain criteria) JUST before passing
>> it to the lmtp (dovecot in my case) for the final delivery to the
>> recipient's mailbox?
> There is no content filter interface "in front of Postfix delivery
> agents. There is the after-queue filter as described in
> http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html.
I'm already reading exactly this document, seems to be much better place
to 'plug in' my code, but the question is if after-queue messages are
already 'multiplied' as one copy per each recipient, because filter
reaction should be recipient-dependent. In other words, if
john_doe@some-external.domain sends the message to bob@my.domain and
alice@my.domain putting both addresses in To: and/or Cc: fields, users
can have individual settings and the very same message should pass
through for Bob, but be bounced from Alice.

Cheers,
Kirill