Oleg:
> BUT I still can use AUTH LOGIN from any IP I want!

smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks
       What remote SMTP clients the Postfix SMTP server will  not  offer  AUTH
       support to.

It works as described: Postfix does not announce AUTH support.  This
feature was donated to prevent certain network clients from messing
up when the server announces AUTH support but the client has no
login information. With smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks, those clients
would not try to authenticate and all was well.

smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks is obsoleted by smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords
and smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps. The latter two prevent
Postfix from accepting AUTH commands. smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks
should probably be deprecated and eventually removed from documentation.