On 05/03/15 08:37, Michael wrote:
Hi,
because Postfix 2.11 config has been blocking legitimate servers in the
past, I added a white list before the reject_rbl_client listings.

smtpd_client_restrictions =
         permit_dnswl_client list.dnswl.org,
         reject_rbl_client ix.dnsbl.manitu.net,
#       reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
         reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
         reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net
#       reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net

Unfortunately these dnswl lookups do not work. I'm always getting this
warning in my logs. No matter which mail server connects:

If you running chroot make sure the chroot version of resolv.conf is correct.

Alan