I'm setting up Postfix+Dovecot on CentOS 7 (prefer to use the
OS-provided versions, Postfix 2.10.1 and Dovecot 2.2.10).  I need to
handle SMTP AUTH for a couple of different domains where the customer
doesn't want to make their users change from "username" to
"usern...@example.com".

I have tried doing this with different listeners on different IPs in
master.cf, like:

10.1.1.2:25 inet n - n - 150 smtpd
    -o mydomain=example.com
    -o mynetworks=$mynet,cidr:/etc/postfix/mynetworks-example.com
    -o smtpd_sasl_local_domain=example.com

That did not work, because Postfix doesn't appear to do anything with
the realm, verified both by process tracing and looking at the source
code.  The Postfix Cyrus SASL code passes the realm, but the Postfix
Dovecot SASL code only references it in a log entry (this appears to be
the case even with the latest Postfix 3.1 snapshot).

Am I missing something?  Is there another way to do this?
--
Chris Adams <c...@cmadams.net>