Using postfix on on Mac OS X 10.7, preparing to use postfix on
ubuntu 14.04.

I've used postfix for many years, but since I only configure once in
a couple years and am on a single-user desktop, plus occassional
netbook usage, I'm really just a newbie.

I've run into some problems lately with bad mx-records from my ISP.
I think that has been fixed, but I would like some feedback on :

1) How my headers look.
2) My configuration in main.cf

The only configuration that I have edited in main.cf is as follows:
[begin]
#======================================================================
mydomain_fallback=localhost
mydomain = tj49.com
myhostname = tj49.com
mydestination = linus.local, localhost.localdomain, localhost
smtp_helo_name = tjohnson.mtaonline.net
[end]

I should note that I commonly send email with return email addresses
from two different domains: tj49.com and akwebsoft.com. My wife
might have a different setup on a different computer with a return
address at johnsons-web.com.

Any and all critiques are invited and welcome.
thanks
--
Tim