On 4/19/2015 7:03 PM, Simon wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> We are using postfix 2.7.1 on debian. Is there a simple way to block
> emails from a domain or From address only to a certain to address?
> So this would match both from and to in the header to then block the
> email. e.g.
>
> From: blockt...@domain.com <mailto:blockt...@domain.com>
> To: cli...@theirdomain.com <mailto:cli...@theirdomain.com>
>
> Only when blockt...@domain.com <mailto:blockt...@domain.com> sent an
> email to  cli...@theirdomain.com <mailto:cli...@theirdomain.com>
> would it get blocked, otherwise all other emails from
>  blockt...@domain.com <mailto:blockt...@domain.com> would be sent to
> any other to address?
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

You can use  a restriction class to block mail for a specific
envelope sender/recipient combination.  The envelope addresses are
what are logged by postfix, and may be different than what is in the
From: and To: headers.

If you must use the addresses listed in message headers, you will
need a content filter such as SpamAssassin.

  -- Noel Jones