On 07/05/2015 02:58, Wietse Venema wrote:
Chris Stankevitz:
http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html

To whoever dreamed up the "configuration commands with line number
followed by a translation": thank you

I'm sure I must have gotten the idea from the days that computer
systems filled a room, they were hard to use, and therefore they
came with extensive documentation. Sometimes this was called the
grey wall, or whatever was the color of the manufacturer.

I remember those days. I also remember the sense of panic associated with an unforeseen and unscheduled incident which required the documentation to be consulted :-)

Mark
--
http://www.markgoodge.uk