On 05/20/2015 07:39 AM, Mike McKoy wrote:
> I'm using CENTOS 6.5

Then you need to update, CentOS 6.6 is the current version and has a
number of security / bug fixes that are not in 6.5.

> I need to configure Postfix to send from the
> correct IP addresses assigned to each domain.

Actually, you probably don't.  What makes you think you need to do this?

> How easy is it to configure postfix to send using a specific IP address
> for each domain I have on the server?

Not very easy, but Wietse has already given you perhaps the easiest
possible way to do it.

> When I
> used Exim all I had to do was create a list of IPs for the server to
> send as. But als, i'm not using cpanel so I can't use exim. I need to
> find a way to do this with postfix.

Using cpanel or not has nothing to do with your choice of postfix vs
exim and both are available for CentOS 6 via a simple yum command.  Not
to say that I fault your choice of Postfix over Exim, but your reasoning
for this is misguided.

Peter