Hi Mike,

~all denotes "soft fail". In other words that means that if you forget
to add an IP address of your new server to SPF it is not going to be a
total failure :) Soft fail allows to undertake other steps in case it
happens (say i.e. you could perform other checks to determine if the
email comes from a bona-fide and genuine source or was that only the sys
admin that has forgotten to add the ip to the SPF). In essence it tells
other servers not to mark the message in case it is not SPF positive.

That's how I get it.

P.