On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:26:48 -0700, Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 07:21:39PM -0700, Jithesh AP wrote:

>This was created locally via the "sendmail" command.  What user
>account has "uid" 5005?  If this is www-data or similar, you likely
>have an insecure PHP script that is being exploited to send spam.
>
>Just look for any other log-entries with the same message-id:
>
>    kflvqedfdosxjjhkebewy...@sfilc.com
>
>but also do quickly run "getent passwd 5005" and report the results.

spamfilter:x:5005:5005::/usr/local/spamassassin:/bin/false

So you're injecting mail for filtering via this filter, now we need
to know where those are coming from.  Which is the message-id search
is critical.

Also post your master.cf file.

Grep for the message-id in maillog just gives this, should i search in some other location
grep kflvqedfdosxjjhkebewy...@sfilc.com /var/maillog-2015 | head
Jun 16 13:21:48 ml postfix/cleanup[22906]: 6CB5841627: message-id=<kflvqedfdosxjjhkebewy...@sfilc.com> Jun 16 13:21:49 ml postfix/cleanup[20077]: 0C9B14166A: message-id=<kflvqedfdosxjjhkebewy...@sfilc.com>

---------Master.cf---------
smtp inet n - n - - smtpd -o content_filter=spamassassin
submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o syslog_name=postfix/submission
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
#  -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING
smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o syslog_name=postfix/smtps
        -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
        -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

spamassassin unix - n n - - pipe user=spamfilter argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}
pickup    fifo  n       -       n       60      1       pickup
cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
qmgr      fifo  n       -       n       300     1       qmgr
tlsmgr    unix  -       -       n       1000?   1       tlsmgr
rewrite   unix  -       -       n       -       -       trivial-rewrite
bounce    unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
defer     unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
trace     unix  -       -       n       -       0       bounce
verify    unix  -       -       n       -       1       verify
flush     unix  n       -       n       1000?   0       flush
proxymap  unix  -       -       n       -       -       proxymap
proxywrite unix -       -       n       -       1       proxymap
smtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp
relay     unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp
showq     unix  n       -       n       -       -       showq
error     unix  -       -       n       -       -       error
retry     unix  -       -       n       -       -       error
discard   unix  -       -       n       -       -       discard
local     unix  -       n       n       -       -       local
virtual   unix  -       n       n       -       -       virtual
lmtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       lmtp
anvil     unix  -       -       n       -       1       anvil
scache    unix  -       -       n       -       1       scache
dovecot unix - n n - - pipe flags=DRhu user=virmail:virmail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender} -d ${recipient}