Hi,

I have a question regarding Sent folder of mailing system. In general, it
is mail client responsibility to put mails in sent folder. But in case of
huge mail attachments like 5MB, mail client need to sent mail with 5MB to
destination and resend mail to put in sent folder. In total mail client is
sending 10 MB.

Is there any efficient way to avoid this?

I have goggled and found one method i.e. sending one bcc copy to sender. I
have configured sender_bcc_maps and able to send copy to sender.

But I'm facing one problem i.e. postfix will send mail to In box of
sender, Is there any way to drop mails to sent folder?

Any help will be appreciated greatly. Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
Hyndavi

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or supp...@bel.co.in immediately