On 2015-07-30 17:23, wie...@porcupine.org wrote:
Istvan Prosinger:
Hello everyone,

I have this im main.cf (I'ts actually an attempt to implement
cluebringer/policyd)

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_policy_service
inet:127.0.0.1:10031,
                                  permit_mynetworks,
                                  permit_sasl_authenticated,
                                  reject_unauth_destination

For some reason Postfix is ignoring the 1st row (the
check_policy_service one) - there's no trace in policyd log that postfix
even tried to contact it, while it works fine when I telnet to it.

Well maybe policyd is lying.

        Wietse

I don't think so. I've tried to give false parameters here to Postfix that sould produce an error in the maillog, but Postfix is all happy, carrying on...