> Hello.
>
> I would also recommend having unique hostnames as well, so that postfix
> can keep track. It's perfectly fine to have the same IP.
>
> IE: mail.mydomain.com, mail2.mydomain.com etc
This working great, two different hostnames solves the problem
solution of one instance seems to be much better

> Also, it might not be necessary to have two instances, you can probably
> do it with one, as SMTPD is for incoming and SMTP is for outbound in
> master.cf
>
> You can specify customer ports in master.cf as well, for example, I have:
>
> My default inbound which has amavis filtering, and I have a second
> listener on 127.0.0.2 for internal relay mail.
>
> smtp    inet  n       -       n       -         25      smtpd
>           -o content_filter=smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> 127.0.0.2:25      inet n        -       n       -       25      smtpd
>         -o smtp_bind_address=$smtp_bind_override

In this part I don't have any changes to better
for test I disable auth

master.cf
#smtp       inet        n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

1.2.3.4:smtp inet         n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o myhostname=xxx.domain.cc

1.2.3.4:587 inet           n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit

when I added the virtual domain to such tests (gmail.com, facebook.com) e-mails
reach out locally rather than according to MX records