On 2015-08-28 18:07, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 05:59:08PM +0200, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
>
>> Yes, that helped with Thunderbird but not from Horde/IMP where it still
>> bounces the same way.
>>
>> The difference seems to be that IMP sends a
>>
>> and TB
>>
>> Could this be the cause?
>
> Yes, if IMP sends data claimed to be quoted-printable, but contaning
> unencoded non-ASCII characters.
>
> You'll need to capture a sample message and find the violation.

Looking at the sent messages I cannot find anything violating
quoted-printable, "It's" is "It=C2=B4s" for instance.

IMP uses
and that seems to be true.

and TB uses
which also seems true and is dealt with according to Wietse's reply.

What I do not understand is that in the bounce from the remote Exchange
mail relay, our IMP message is presented as 8bit.

--=_rJ0N-qFsVHye8YMhx4uKOaC

Bounce:

--=_rJ0N-qFsVHye8YMhx4uKOaC

As my knowledge sort of ends here I will ask our sysadmin Monday to look
over what is coming out of IMP, but I seriously doubt that it is
anything wrong with it.

Thanks!

--
Per