On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 07:11:54PM +0200, Vincenzo Lucarini wrote:

> Perhaps an example may help:
>
> i have two alias in my sql table for virtual domain:
>
> pi...@xyz.com   pl...@xyz.com
> pi...@xyz.com   pi...@xyz.com
>
> when i send a message to pi...@xyz.com from ma...@abc.com i obtain two email
> to pluto e pippo.
>
> If pl...@xyz.com send a mail to pi...@xyz.com i want only the email to pippo
> without the mail to itself. It is possible to block the first alias based on
> sender/domain sender at postfix level, or it is better to see dovecot
> configurations?

This is difficult to do and not worth it.  You can create an email
address for pippo that delivers only to pippo, and pluto can use
that.

    pi...@xyz.com       pippo-mail...@xyz.com
    pi...@xyz.com       pl...@xyz.com

Then deliver "pippo-mailbox" to pippo's mailbox.  Pluto can send
mail to "pippo-mailbox" if he's particular averse to receiving a
bcc copy of the mail he sends.

--
        Viktor.