Hai,

I thinking why not put them together....

Ik run a setup like this
https://wiki.dest-unreachable.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15892484

which uses postscreen spamassassin clamav and this works very wel for me.
And the load is not to much, but depends on the amount of emails your
processing.

The extra thing i added in above setup is fail2ban + ufw to offload
the dns queries and the server a bit.

I created the following in fail2ban.
Jail.local
[postfix-dnsblog]
enabled  = true
port     = all
filter   = postfix-dnsblog
banaction = ufw-all
maxretry = 1
logpath  = /var/log/mail.log
bantime  = 84600

and in filter.d/postfix-dnsblog.conf
[INCLUDES]
before = common.conf
[Definition]
failregex = addr <HOST> listed by domain

and the action
/etc/fail2ban/action.d/ufw-all.conf
# Fail2Ban configuration file
[Definition]
actionstart =
actionstop =
actioncheck =
actionban = ufw insert 1 deny from <ip> to any
actionunban = ufw delete deny from <ip> to any

Greetz,

Louis