Ram:
> How can I add a bcc recipient using a policy daemon
>
> I have written a custom policy daemon , and the logic requires that for
> some conditions  the mail needs to be bcc'ed to a program
>
> Can this be done ?

Postfix 3.0 and later:

       BCC user@domain
              Send one copy of the message to the specified recipient.

              If multiple BCC actions are specified within the same SMTP  MAIL
              transaction, only the last action will be used.

              This feature is available in Postfix 3.0 and later.

Postfix does not implement "mail to program" recipients, as that
would be a security hole. Instead, use transport_maps and a pipe(8)
daemon entry in master.cf.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:

/etc/postfix/transport:
    u...@example.com    command:

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
    command ... ... ... ... ... ... pipe
        user=xxx argv=/path/to/file ...

or execute the command from a $HOME/.forward file or /etc/aliases file.