Its the SPF checking that is configured to check against From: header.
The reason it says "envelope-from" is that I use a ready-made library (Mail::SPF) to do the dirty work, while I feed it with the "From:" header value as the adress to do the check against. But you are right about the real MAIL FROM that is set to "Return-Path: <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org>"

-----Ursprungligt meddelande----- From: Wietse Venema
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 7:43 PM
To: Postfix users
Subject: Re: Forward rejected by yahoo

Sebastian Nielsen:
Yeah, all the list mail from postfix fails SPF, at my server:
'm...@junc.eu' in 'mfrom' identity (mechanism '-all' matched))
receiver=server-desktop; identity=mailfrom; envelope-from="m...@junc.eu";
client-ip="2604:8d00:0:1::7"

That is not right. Mail from the postfix-users list has an envelope
sender "owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org", not your email address.
Otherwise, you would receive the bounces from failed mailing list
deliveries.