Hi all,

I've googled on this, but the problem I'm not sure what exactly I'm
looking for.

I have an existing postfix server that is authoritative for example.com,
and relays all outbound mail through an outsourced anti-spam service.

We are transitioning this server to Office365 (decision is out of my hands).

We have an external App server that auth's to our server, and all mail
this server sends is local to example.com.

The problem is, this external App server is not under my control, and I
am unable to modify the config to use Office365's SMTP server, so, if I
flip the switch to Office 365, none of these emails will be delivered to
our new Office365 account, they'll remain on our local
to-be-decommissioned server.

How do I tell postfix to pass these emails on to Office365, keeping all
headrs intact, so the emails look as if they were originated/sent using
the Office365 SMTP system? I'm thinking some kind of SMTP Auth
pass-thru, but I'm not sure exactly what to google on, and I don't think
this is a normal relay setup...

Appreciate a pointer to the correct terminology for such a setup so I
can find the docs on how to do it.

Thanks!

Charles