On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 03:50:50PM +0200, Daniel Caillibaud wrote:

> VD> You're also using milters, any hints as to what the milter is
> VD> configured to do?
>
> It's for opendkim :
>
> smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:12345
> non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:12345
> milter_connect_macros = j
> milter_protocol = 3

So presumably this milter prepends another header, "Authentication-Results:"
(inbound) or "DKIM-Signature:" (outbound).

This "prepend" action might run into trouble if the top-most header
is short and non "padded.

> VD> A quick work-around would be to change the header to:

> VD> which is long enough to not require "padding".
>
> Thanks a lot, my users have MUA filters based on existing, so I change to
> /…/ PREPEND X-Bulk: YES detected
>
> And it seems to solve the pb

Not so much solve, as "work-around".  Any chance you could build
from source and try the patch?  If you build the exact same Postfix
release you're running, it suffices to replace just the "cleanup"
program in /usr/libexec/postfix/, while leaving the rest of the
install as-is.  (You can save the original "cleanup" and put it
back when testing is done).

        # cd /usr/libexec/postfix
        # cp /build/directory/.../libexec/cleanup cleanup.new
        # chmod 755 cleanup
        # ln -f cleanup cleanup.orig
        # mv cleanup.new cleanup

    Undo: