I don't see anything "wrong".  The default for .pcre is case independence.

I use "REJECT Spam not allowed." instead of DISCARD.

You're not escaping your period (\.com).

You can combine some of these into a single rule:
/mediablueinc\.(cf|com|ga)$/    REJECT Spam not allowed (1).
/\.(top|ninja|download)$/       REJECT Spam not allowed (2).
If you number them you'll see in the log file which rule matched.

You have to use the table in main.cf.  Something like:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_mynetworks
        permit_sasl_authenticated
        check_sender_access pcre:/etc/postfix/my.tables/sender_access.pcre
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net

Bill