I am aware of the readme article its based on multiple hosted domains.
Correct me if i am wrong here but virtual_mailbox_maps also requires virtual_mailbox_domains but i don`t have any "additional" virtual_mailbox_domains, i only need postifx to be responsible for one single domain only and that is already taken care of with mydestination = mydomain.de hence my question if its allright to put localhost
in mydestination so that i can use mydomain.de in virtual_mailbox_domains.
The readme clearly says that you can`t list mydomain.xy in mydestination and virtual_mailbox_domains at the same time. My bad, i was talking about virtual_alias_domains instead of virtual_mailbox_domains, sorry if that caused any confusion.

Dennis