From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Gomes, Rich
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 10:28 PM
To: postfix users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Subject: RE: ldap validate

It's not so much what is missing as there is no in between Smtpd -v just gives
so much per transaction.

I usually set Sendmail at 18 and it show less than the -v does.
I would like a way to see a successful map of email address to what is found
during the LDAP query without all the additional info.
Somewhere between smtpd and smtpd -v would be about right