Hi Everyone,

In my postfix mail server, users are able to send mail on name of different
domains
using from field in mail client software.

For eg. I am using sendEmail mail client, and I can send emails with
hdfc.com domain or other too,

sendEmail -v -f "a...@hdfc.com" -s "test.example.in:25" -xu "amit" -xp
"ami*321" -t "x...@yahoo.co.in"  -u "test from sendEmaili 0255" -m "this is
sendEmail test"

This mail goes to spam and it did not show actual mail address in details
header.

How Can I restrict my outgoing mails such that it can only send outgoing
mails which have my domain  test.example.in? or it would be great if I can
map user's too that user can't use other users name.

If only first case work that will be sufficient for me.

I searched a lot but not able to do this. my postfix version is 2.11.3-1 on
debian Jessie. My setup have just postfix with sasl authentication,
authentication is working fine.

--
Thanks

Amit Bondwal