Another thing to try is running the 'postfix check' command to test if
there are any obvious configuration errors.  As I said before, I'm not
familiar with a 'virtual_email2email' configuration, which is not
documented on the Postfix website; I believe people just use that as their
alias map configuration file name.

I'd have to defer to someone else mroe familiar with Mailman, but do you
know if it works to add 'hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman' to the
'virtual_mailbox_maps' configuration to basically add the mailman addresses
in as real addresses instead of aliases, then set up a transport_maps
configuration for them.

virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-virtual_mailboxes.cf,
hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman

A number of support forums suggest the following type of configuration for
'transport_maps'. Most put the virtual-mailman in the virtual_alias_maps,
but it really comes down to being able to find the address somewhere as
valid before sending it to a designated transport.

transport_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/transport-mailman,
proxy:pgsql:/etc/postfix/pgsql-virtual_transports.cf