Thanks for explaination.

Smtpd_content_filter=[127.0.0.1]:10026

Typo, or rather my cell phone auto completing things for me and me not catching it.

If I might ask another peripheraly related and most probably very dumb question - is it possible to the have the inverse of "permit_authenticated_users"? The rules for this outfit are - imap for picking up you mail, submission (port 587) for sending. So if somebody who can authenticate themselves turns up on port 25, they are in the wrong place.

John A
Sent from my S3