On Mar 1, 2016, at 11:17 PM, Wolfe, Robert <robert.wo...@robertwolfe.org> wrote:
> Is this the only way that this can be done and if so, has anyone on the
> mailing list ever successfully implemented the setup documented here?

I last used UUCP for a similar purpose, to get email and USENET posts from an
BBS out to the Internet (though it was not with postfix as far as I recall). I
doubt that any development or improvements have been made to this, as UUCP is
nearly never used and dates from the days of email addresses with ! or % in
them.

The setup looks reasonably straightforward, what problems are you seeing there?

--
In the words of one of the founding Igors: 'We belong dead? Ecthcuthe
me? Where doeth it thay "we"?'