Pau Peris:
> Hi Wietse,
>
> Thanks a lot for you reply but  I already added those addresses seven
> first configured Postfix but my restrictions require to authenticate wh3n
> sending emails to end destinations which are not local host.

According to this:

 smtpd_relay_restrictions =
                             permit_mynetworks,
                             permit_sasl_authenticated,
                             reject_unauth_destination

you intend to allow relaying from clients that match mynetworks.

However, cut-and-paste from main.cf does not really tell you how
Postfix is configured. Instead,let Postfix tell you:

postconf mynetworks smtpd_recipient_restrictions smtpd_relay_restrictions
postconf -P '*/*/smtpd_recipient_restrictions' '*/*/smtpd_relay_restrictions'