Hi Dave,

Here is the copy of the autoresponder 1.6.3 Perl script.

Gao

On 16-04-15 11:59 AM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for an autoresponder, free, and one that does not rely on
postfixadmin.

I saw one featured in a howtoforge article called Autoresponse 1.6.3
but that has been taken down, which is unfortunate, because how it
worked, sending an email to an address sounded great for my needs.

If anyone has this, or has any suggestions i'd appreciate them. I have
looked on the postfix page and the autoresponders there are paid
products, and the one that isn't uses an LDAP format which I am not
using.

Thanks.
Dave.