Turns out, the actual number of recipients is closer to 3500 addressees.
That may be giving the server a belly full after all.

Presume the simplest way to deal is to add a disk (VM is wonderful) and tell
postfix to use that space to it's hearts content via spool definition in
/etc/postifx/main.cf ?

>>> "Joe Acquisto-j4" <j...@j4computers.com> 05/12/16 11:33 AM >>>
Postfix version 2.5.6 being used as a relay for chatty internal  processes.

Suddenly, one of them is complaining of this error, in the midst of a 250 ish
recipient email.  With attachment of some size.

". . .postfix/smtpd[15953]: NOQUEUE: reject: MAIL from unknown[192.168.aa.bb]:
452 4.3.1 Insufficient system storage; proto=ESMTP helo=<SUM-Host-name>"

Seems this may be telling me the machine was out of disk space or a Queue was
limited in some way, but I have about 4GB of free space.   I am attempting to
determine the size of the mailing list from the sender, the attachment is 2MB
or so.

Simple issue, eluding me?