Hi,
I am breaking my head trying to solve the following thing. I have a Postfix
server that accepts mail from $mydomain and delivers for standard
$mydestination. I also have smtp_relay_redtriction to allow sasl and reject
other destinations than $mydomain. Standard until now. The thing is: if i
telnet to the machine and try to send mail from a valid address to another
valid address in $mydomain i can do it without beeing forced to authenticate. I
can easily force reject instead of reject_unauth_destination and tale care of
this but then no emails for me.

Does anyone know a solution for this please ?

Thabk you for your help !