Am 22.05.2016 um 19:00 schrieb Phil Stracchino:
> On 05/22/16 12:30, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> loose mail means silent discard, this should never happen
>> you might not get the mail or some bounce ,but there is less you can do
>> with "broken" forwarders in any case.
>>
>> If someone decides to act as forwarder he has to honor existing
>> dkim/dmarc/spf cases
>
> In an ideal world, yes.  But some surprisingly large legitimate mail
> handlers have not yet adopted or deployed DMARC.

you may wait to apocalypse  ( not the x-men one ) *g

> Don't get me wrong, I am *eagerly* looking forward to the day when I can
> *safely* set p=reject.  But that day is not here yet.  Maybe soon.

i have serveral domains with differ dmarc policies, the strict ones
most got problems with broken list servers ( if any ), however
dmarc/dkim/spf are no antispam tecs ( perhaps sometimes they are
helpfull with it ). Real world shows that botnets etc dont care about
your policies in every case ( but this is very different with each
domain ), so no policy promises you a rose garden it works just as designed

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG