15. Jun 2016 02:55 by wie...@porcupine.org:

> list...@tutanota.com> :
>> > As for greylisting, you could use postscreen's deep protocol tests
>> > instead - those tests require that clients disconnect and come back
>> > before they can send mail.
>>
>> I do not want to delay all the inbound mail.
>
> You are not delaying all email. Deep protocol tests results
> are cached for 30 days.

Ok. I think I have to correct the requirement.

  I think I understand then that every NEW mail that is not having already
been cached by a deep protocol test will be delayed?  At least the one time?

I cannot tolerate that for even new mails.  I'm chasing the goal of only
delaying/greylisting ever the mails from a list of countries.