Hello,

We are using the SRS mechanism to avoid problem with the SPF when we forward
emails to external servers.

We have followed the documentation from postsrsd, in main.cf :

sender_canonical_maps = proxy:tcp:127.0.0.1:10001
sender_canonical_classes = envelope_sender

recipient_canonical_maps = proxy:tcp:127.0.0.1:10002
recipient_canonical_classes = envelope_recipient

but with that method, the addresses are rewritten when postfix receives the
mail (cleanup) and it's more difficult to deal with : exceptions in MailScanner
for exemple, logging...

It would be better if the envelope sender address was rewritten at the qmgr
step but we don't find a way to do this, the smtp_generic_maps will rewrite
both the envelope and the header address which should not be rewritten.

Is it possible ?
How ?

Thanks
--