On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 06:21:38PM +0300, Lefteris Tsintjelis wrote:
> Would it be too much to ask for a single reverse DNS lookup client
> based black/white listing in postscreen?

> .gmail.com reject
> .live.com reject
> .postfix.org accept

Can't you do the same thing (to solve your unstated problem, which I
assume might be to avoid delays with after-220 tests) with DNSWL and
postscreen_dnsbl_whitelist_threshold?

Most large-scale legitimate senders are listed in list.dnswl.org.
Those which are not listed are usually small enough to retry from the
same IP address, so the delays won't be much.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/