Any chance of assistance here with alterMIME?    There is a need to add
disclaimers to outgoing mail.

I have it configured (one supposes) to be complaint free on restart of postfix
and can see from /var/log/mail that is does act on the specific email addresses
(senders) that I intended.  At least it was processed by "filter".     I am a
bit puzzled that "relay" shows as "filter" for all users.   But mail does
ultimately deliver via the normal route

However, the received mail does not actually contain the disclaimer message.
 Google has not been my friend today with no results that seem to apply.