The last time TLD blocking came up, the consensus of the hive was not
to block based on TLD. (You may recall .xyz being used by
Alphabet.) However lately I'm getting a ridiculous number of .stream
SPAM coming through. The RBLs are getting about half.

https://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/tlds/

I have a hard time believing I will ever get legit mail from a .stream
or a .download.

FWIW, many of the .stream pass SPF, which is perhaps why the RBLs are
not being as aggressive.
Example:
SPF record lookup and validation for: recentirn.stream

SPF records are published in DNS as TXT records.

The TXT records found for your domain are:
v=spf1 a mx ip4:104.148.96.0/24 -all

Checking to see if there is a valid SPF record.

Found v=spf1 record for recentirn.stream:
v=spf1 a mx ip4:104.148.96.0/24 -all

evaluating...
SPF record passed validation test with pySPF (Python SPF library)!
SPF record lookup and validation for: qeonar.stream

SPF records are published in DNS as TXT records.

The TXT records found for your domain are:
v=spf1 a mx ip4:107.173.0.0/24 -all

Checking to see if there is a valid SPF record.

Found v=spf1 record for qeonar.stream:
v=spf1 a mx ip4:107.173.0.0/24 -all

evaluating...
SPF record passed validation test with pySPF (Python SPF library)!

Yada yada yada.