Hi list,

I'd like to configure Postfix such that I can prevent certain IP's/networks
from sending email to 'external' recipients. I'm basically trying to set it so
that our dev and test web application servers can't email any domains other
than our own - so developers can test email functionality without the risk of
sending email out to 'real' addresses by mistake.

So I need something that says 'if the server is from this IP/network then only
allow mail to mydomain.net'. Or more likely, something which says 'these
internal networks can only send to internal recipients, with the exception of
these IP's which can also send to external recipients'

I've done some Googling but can't quite figure the best way to achieve this.
Grateful for any pointers!

Many thanks,

Mark

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the
original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.