Why? If it smells bad, toss it in the garbage. We work on this basis.

We are thinking about the idea of approved senders, anybody the we send to is automatically add to an approved sender database. If you want to send to us send an email to the PM, if you are approved you get added to the list. I have been playing with the idea that entries would be good for n months from of the last message sent by us.
The usual addresses (postmaster, admin...) accept all email.