li...@lazygranch.com [2016-10-24 13:20 -0700] :

> If you use the uceprotect RBL, note that they are involved in a
> shakedown to solicit money to be removed from their list. Much like
> spamrl, I'd suggest not using them since they have an obvious false
> positive problem.
>
> http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php?ipr=107.170.248.198
> Their own system shows my domain is not the same as the spammers domain.

You're only listed on Level 3, aren't you? They (kind of)
recommend not to use that list:

  We believe that a professional service provider or carrier
  should be able to act promptly before listings are escalating
  up to Level 3, therefore by using Level 3 the chances are
  that you will mostly block “learning-resistant” service
  providers or carriers and their customers. NOTE: By using
  Level 3 for blocking, be prepared to lose some required mails
  too. DO NOT BLAME US, YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED!

  The recommended use of Level 3 is incorporating it into
  a scoring system, to give e.g. 2 points on a ‘match’ where
  5 or more points trigger a spam tag.

  Use of Level 3 for blocking is recommended only if you are
  a HARDLINER and you want to cause service providers and
  carriers that have spammer / abusive clients to be quickly
  and effectively blocked and it does not matter to you when
  required email is also rejected. This can bring a lot of
  pressure on service providers and carriers to get their act
  in order and resolve the issues within their responsibility.

                   http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=3&s=5

So, normally -- in case postmasters read uceprotect's advice,
which we cannot be sure of -- your server shouldn't be blocked by
serious mail servers.

As far as I understand their policy, probably you're listed
because your network has quite some spammers.

> Plenty of good RBLs out there. No uses feeding the criminals
> (uceprotect) or the incompetent (spamrl).

    Niklaas