Am 16.11.2016 um 15:00 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:

Hello,

> No, Thats is due my setup with the mailscanner antispam behind it.

What is so different in your pf configuration, that you do not encounter
these warnings?
Nov 16 17:08:31 blueberry postfix/postscreen[27495]: warning:
psc_dnsbl_request: connect to private/dnsblog service: Resource temporarily
unavailable
Nov 16 17:08:31 blueberry postfix/postscreen[27495]: message repeated 8
times: [ warning: psc_dnsbl_request: connect to private/dnsblog service:
Resource temporarily unavailable]

I have now 20 (!) dnsblog processes running and still I receive these warnings.

> Just give those sites a good read, and the adjust the config to your needs.
>
> Running a caching dns on that server helps dns queries.

I have a full fledged bind9 running, doing exactly that...

> Extra to that, install fail2ban and add postfix-dnsbl.conf

Or is there something I miss, Wietse? Viktor?

Cheers,
Florian

Note:  this message was  send by me *only* if the  eMail message contains a
correct pgp signature corresponding to my address at  flo...@floppy.org. Do
you need my  PGP  public key? Check out http://www.floppy.org or send me an
email with  the subject "send pgp public key" to  this address of mine.Thx!