On 11/17/16 09:16, Sebastian Nielsen wrote:
> You have your permit_sasl_authenticated inside smtpd_sender_restrictions
> right?
> Replace that with "check_sender_access hash:/path/to/file"

...Right, never mind, reading too early in the morning.

> Inside the file /path/to/file, you add the following:
> mydomain.com permit_sasl_authenticated, reject
>
> Essentially, you move your "permit_sasl_authenticated" to the /path/to/file
> file.
>
> Or do you already have a check_sender_access containing
> permit_sasl_authenticated?

I'm actually achieving the same end a different way:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = ...
             check_sender_access btree:/etc/postfix/block-local-sender

/etc/postfix/block-local-sender:
caerllewys.net          REJECT Local sender address is not allowed

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications